Skip to main content

SERENDIPITY

This word is magnificent, first time I understood this word was the time when I saw this movie called “SERENDIPITY”, Oh yes! The movie was aptly and beautifully directed . This word has a charisma enveloped around it, some weird vehement vibe of positivity. What does this word really mean anyway? It means a happy accident or a pleasant surprise planned by fate, to reach your path towards the destination we are born for. So much in our life is a mere serendipity, we cherish that. The bad things which happen to us are just pure examples of how god is cruel to us. But lets give it a thought, are the serendipity’s of our life not directed by god as well? Why aren’t we questioning the god for the good thing’s he does to us. This is merely because of our human nature, we are entrapped in this bubble of being human , and yes to err is to being human. But not learning from your old deeds and excusing them under the blanket of being human is total absurdness exhibited by our breed of colored skin, rational yet stupidly selfish humans. Our reactions are in our own hands , still we behave obnoxiously awkward in situations which give us an opportunity to shed this morphed skin of the mistaken foolish soul and react in a better manner. Why do we realise the worth of most of the things in life just after we have lost them or when they aren’t around us? Why in life sometimes it becomes so difficult to differentiate between the real and the bubble of dreamy world we start to live in? Why do we hold on to people emotionally? Why do we care so much about the What world says? Won’t life be a little easier without these shortcomings? Answer is NO. These oblivious adversities are just like those yearly exams we appear for every year. These situations just break us open.. force us to make choices which sculpt our destiny. It’s totally in our hands to make or destroy the design of our future. Its purely the choices we make in our daily life. Just make the correct choices for yourself. Judge your own right and wrong.. and then just go with it. Don’t think too hard.. don’t let your heart overtake or sway you in the tide of emotions. Just flow with the wind and you will someday find your destination.. your very own dream. May be the path the life has chosen to make your dream come true, aren’t an easy one ,it surely won’t be the one you have dreamt of, but it is in best of your interest and always remember that god is always there with you, supporting you in making your dreams come true .. In the end it all comes down to the road you have chosen to reach that destination.

Comments

ishita said…
Firstly, Beautiful title.
There is a bittersweet symphony in this word that gives me a strange heartache.
About the article, truly an inspiration.
Judgment in the right amount at the right moment can turn your life around. Follow your dreams, but not blindly. Life is after all no fairy-tale. :)
Very well written!

Popular posts from this blog

STARS...

World is a beautiful place and our lives they say change direction with the alignment of the stars. Is it true ?? Can stars really direct our day to day life.. If yes then one day I dream to discover this energy which drives these stars. I want to empower my circumstances for life ain't just a piece of cake. Circumstances are the constant examination one has to tackle every minute everyday. These circumstances can be changed , change is the constant law. Change though constant is very hard to adapt, but once adapted it can make you happy in big ways. Life is a science which cannot be taught in classrooms yet only understood individually with one's own experiences. I reside in a hostel and it amazes me to see how different are everyone from each other. The very fact that life with its unpredictability is very delicate in nature and so are people. People are different in the way they are bought up and conditioning environments but the general behavior of people seldom ch...

THE AIRCRAFT VISIONARY

I like to travel by air. Siting in the aircraft and experiencing that sweet twirl in the stomach when the plane takes off is what that I like the most. journeys are always a Pandora to see , observe other people. To see how they react, behave and to imagine the kind of lifes they live. The kind of dreams and aspirations they endure. Its a very very lucrative experience. One can easily spend hours gazing at people and wondering about their lives. Amidst my journey, I feel a persistent vacuum , a self realization of things and goals that matter to me. This is probably the best time think about yourself, sitting all alone with thoughts in your head surrounded by strange ,unknown people. No body by far bothering you or is there to break that bubble of thoughts you have been enduring. So what kind of thoughts get me dunk in my seat and make me write are pretty hay-wire to begin. I am thinking about the vast potential a person holds, that caliber and capacity to scale heights reaching sky. ...

I FEEL ...

Life is such an irony. When we are a child, we wish to grow up. Now that we have grown up, we wish to go back to our childhood days and return that innocence back into our life. Carelessness in those surroundings, that free spirited soul and mind. That Era of innocence is the most magnificent era of our lives. Th e innocence of th ose days we wi ll wan t to treasure for an eternity to last. Free from the worry of what future will lead to.. I am caught up in this swirl of emotions , emotion’s that express my feeling of being numb, that empty space or the void I feel inside and the need for some to fill me up like never before. I ask myself why do I feel that way, answers lie deep within me buried somewhere refusing to come up and show me that faint light that would lead me to contentment. I a m upset, very upset from myself. I realize that I have stopped loving myself. There was this time when I used to love myself and eventually give others that kind of love they deserve...